1900 to 1950 A Cycle of Death: World War I and World War II and the Great Depression
1950 to 2000 A Cycle of Life: Though we did have the Cold War and Korean War and Viet Nam war and Desert Storm we didn't have 100 million people dead in World war II alone. But, we did have 100 million dead from the Cold War Skirmishes around the world between 1945 and 1990.
9-11-2001 to 2050 Another cycle of Death?
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- (no title)
- The Consequences of not dealing with ADD
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Since only 1 billion people are sustainable for thousands of years
- 16: Programmable Matter
- The Mahasiddhas are the founders of Vajrayana traditions and lineages such as Dzogchen and Mahamudra
- didn't know who this was: Empress of Russia Alexandra Feodorovna
- Who or What is "Biocom"?