1900 to 1950 A Cycle of Death: World War I and World War II and the Great Depression
1950 to 2000 A Cycle of Life: Though we did have the Cold War and Korean War and Viet Nam war and Desert Storm we didn't have 100 million people dead in World war II alone. But, we did have 100 million dead from the Cold War Skirmishes around the world between 1945 and 1990.
9-11-2001 to 2050 Another cycle of Death?
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- Since only 1 billion people are sustainable for thousands of years
- Mattis is: The man who said Emperor Trump has no clothes
- Went to Corona Del Mar today
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- Gilda Radner - Wikipedia
- China–United States trade war (2018–present) - Wikipedia