The rain and clouds (all the time I was in Portland were sort of getting me down, especially after total clouds and fog from April to September in the San Francisco area this year caused by Global Warming changes. Friends in Santa Barbara also said it was a very cloudy summer there too by the way from the Global Climate changes too.
Anyway I'm back in Shasta. I Put my wife on a plane yesterday in Portland. I had driven up and she had flown up so she flew back to SF yesterday. I'm going to spend a few days in Shasta even though the nights are down to I think 36 tonight and 29 tomorrow night but the days were 62 today and 58 tomorrow which is okay for this time of year. Right now as of 5:19 pm PT (Daylight savings ended last night) so the mountain is all rosey from the sunset on it right now. Good to have this first days drive over with down from Portland. It's about a 6 hour drive from Portland to Mt. Shasta down interstate 5.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- Since only 1 billion people are sustainable for thousands of years
- Mattis is: The man who said Emperor Trump has no clothes
- Went to Corona Del Mar today
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- Gilda Radner - Wikipedia
- China–United States trade war (2018–present) - Wikipedia