Top 10 Posts This Month
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- NordicTrack and Weight lifting
- Limitless pills (like the movie are for real) however, caution is advised (deleted article)
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- The Fox News general who 'spooked' Trump out of attacking Iran
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- A former 'Mythbuster' built his own bulletproof Iron Man suit. It can fly, too.
- Iranian boats attempted to seize British tanker
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- History of the United States (1945–64) - Wikipedia
Friday, November 2, 2018
The Galactic Status of Earth: Protectorate
In other words the Galaxy sees Earth as Earth Park of the Milky way Galaxy. This park is protected by the galaxy so tourists can come see it because places like Earth are very rare in this galaxy. It's sort of like visiting Yellowstone or Yosemite or even the Matterhorn in Europe to Galactic Citizens. The only requirement for Galactic Citizens is to not interfere with religions or governments here by appearing as beings really appear to be. So, disguises are necessary. So, shape shifting equipment is required by Galactic Law if you visit Earth so you don't scare the locals. If you are a law abiding Galactic Citizen all this is true.