For example, if you didn't believe you were a human being here on earth that could speak and write English, you couldn't. In order to exist as a human being walking around drinking water and eating food and staying alive, first you have to believe you are a human being. Next, you have to believe you can read English and speak English to even make sense of the symbols I'm writing here on my computer keyboard.
So, for all intents and purposes we exist because we believe we do. If we didn't we wouldn't.
For example, people who no longer believe they are human beings or alive living in 2018 are sometimes the people we see walking down the street talking to a telephone pole or they are in Mental institutions not capable of communication or they are in a coma.
So, in order to believe you are a human being capable of speech and writing you have to believe you are that. If you are going to walk you have to believe you can walk. If you are going to talk or write you have to believe you can do that too. If you are going to hear what people say you have to believe that too. ETC. ETC. Etc.
Understanding that you don't even exist as a human being unless you believe you do can be very empowering on thousands of different levels.
This is why I'm writing about this right now.
For example, you can also think like a slave (subservient to all others) or you can think like a master who is in control of his or her own destiny in every way.
This is an important place or decision to make also. Are you capable of becoming a master? Are you there now or will you soon be?
Asking yourselves these questions and being honest with yourself in all ways is very important if you ever want to truly be a master of your own destiny and captain of your own ship so to speak.
By God's Grace
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Illinois officially passes bill requiring all single bathrooms be designated gender neutral
- My father met George Adamski in the 1950s
- History of self-driving cars
- The surprising history of impeachment and what it means for Trump
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Opinion: Trump’s race to the bottom
- Police In Hong Kong Fire Tear Gas As Demonstrators Rally In Response To Attack