Sunday, May 2, 2010

Five Minutes out of doors can boost your self esteem

 

  1. Five minutes in the green can boost self esteem

    Please click "minutes in the green" above to read whole news article.

    I myself have always chosen as an adult to live near mountains, forests, or near the ocean since I became an adult. I have always known that no matter how difficult the day is if I can just even in rain don a waterproof raincoat and get my dogs and walk in the rain into the forest or along the ocean on the beach I can lift my spirits and move on with my day or my life. Because of this I have always chosen to live near a natural setting if I had the choice. I presently live on the Northern California coast within 1 mile of the ocean and the same for a forest with no homes at all for miles where I can hike and can usuallybe a mile or more from the nearest person. Since I grew up from Seattle, Washington to San Diego California, nature has always been a place I go for exercise and solace.

No comments: