Thousands of nonprofits may lose tax-exempt status
To read news article click on "Thousands of nonprofits" above.
It appears that there is a Federal tax form due this Monday which I believe is May 17th 2010 that needs to be turned in if your nonprofit takes in under $25,000 per year. If this form isn't turned in by Monday then any donations might be taxed by the Federal Government. This does not include any churches because they are subject to slightly different laws.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Should I Give My Son A Used Lamborghini As His First Car?
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Sanskrit: Om Mani Padme Hum
- Took a fall in Kahului the day I left
- Uncle Tommy Travels Time from dragonofcompassion.com
- co-creation, collaboration and open innovation
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Ways to survive Climate changes