Thousands of nonprofits may lose tax-exempt status
To read news article click on "Thousands of nonprofits" above.
It appears that there is a Federal tax form due this Monday which I believe is May 17th 2010 that needs to be turned in if your nonprofit takes in under $25,000 per year. If this form isn't turned in by Monday then any donations might be taxed by the Federal Government. This does not include any churches because they are subject to slightly different laws.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- NordicTrack and Weight lifting
- Limitless pills (like the movie are for real) however, caution is advised (deleted article)
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- The Fox News general who 'spooked' Trump out of attacking Iran
- A former 'Mythbuster' built his own bulletproof Iron Man suit. It can fly, too.
- Iranian boats attempted to seize British tanker
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Europe's 5G difference: Unlimited data without a big surcharge
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology