Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Dalai Lama Camping Club

note: to make full sense of what I'm referring to below, "Memories" in 7 web pages and 11 parts is at:

http://dragonofcompassion.com/

All the "Memories" word buttons are there (7 total). There are also related web pages of:



There are many of you that may think that the "Memories" series and sequels and Jonathan Flow and Arcane and Celeste and King Interlaken and His Oneness and even the Galactic Sentience are all fictitious characters.

Well. That's not entirely true. Though I might write it all as a cover and even if you asked me I might tell you that it is science fiction there is this other side to it that always blows my mind.

Let me explain. The people that I know for sure are real are Elohar and Ragna and Saint Germain who is also Arcane. Being an intuitive has always been pretty amazing for me, especially in Europe and India and Nepal.

In 1999 I took my Mom and then 10 year old daughter to Scotland to show my Mom and my daughter where my mother's parents grew up near Glasgow, Scotland. After that we flew to Munich to meet my then 25 year old son and his buddy who had already traveled through England and Scotland on Britrail and staying in Youth Hostels and were now on a Eurail pass through Europe. I think they had visited about 14 countries when we met the in Munich, Germany (which the Germans pronounce Munchen or something like that). I met them at the Airport and then we took a taxi to the Motorhome rental place where we rented a 6 passenger diesel powered 5 speed stick shift Motorhome. Because there are so many mountains without guardrails on two lane roads you need a stickshift to avoid going off of cliffs and down mountainsides in Germany, Switzerland and Austria. So you need the stick shift to downshift on the steep hills when going down so you don't lose control and brakes and just die.

So, the five of us traveled through Western Germany, Austria, Switzerland and into Northern Italy over the next week or so. When we got to Italy since I am a spontaneous intuitive I got an intuition that I could drive to the location of King Interlaken's Crystal Palace that will be there in 7028. At that time I was on the old time line before 9-11 so I could actually go to the exact location on that time line.
So, by being very intuitive I wound up exactly there. However, it kind of freaked out the boys and they couldn't really handle it because my son's friend had just gotten his physics degree from UCSC. Then he got into an argument and told me someone couldn't get sunburned through the windshield. I told him that I had been sunburnt countless times through the windshield and just because he had a physics degree didn't change the facts of how I got sunburned. So this went on and on with neither of us giving in.

So when I actually intuitively only without maps found the location I had to laugh, it was the "Dalai Lama Camping Club" location up into the mountains towards the Matterhorn near Aosta, Italy. When we found it it was just too much for my son's friend with the physics degree because he can't believe in psychic and intuitive things so this just completely blew his mind that what I had written about was true. I was completely blown away first to find the location that I sensed and second that the Lamas had obviously found this location as well. Amazing!

So, we walked around the area but my son's friend really needed to get his backpack and leave because this was just too much for him to deal with. So, on the way down the mountains my son and his friend decided they were just going to take their backpacks and go their way to the nearest Youth Hostel.

I knew it had something to do with finding the location of the future Crystal Palace of Elohar and Ragna and King Interlaken. So I drove to the Hotel Cristina in Aosta, Italy  I think it was called and went into the restaurant under the hotel to ask for a room. Finally, since I don't speak Italian (only English and French) I found someone who spoke a little French and Spanish and because California borders Mexico where they also speak Spanish I was able to get them to tell me where the room was an how much it was for my mother and daughter and I. We all needed baths because we had all been showering in the motorhome and we needed to soak our muscles and unwind from the long trip through several countries.

However, when I woke up in the morning and looked out the front window there were Elohar and Ragna getting out of a motor home parked next to ours below. These two events really shook my world because like you I would prefer to believe this isn't all real. But when reality invades what can one do but recognize the truth for what it is?

So, what does all this mean? I guess it meant that my son's friend couldn't handle the truth. My son understood because he had been in India and Nepal with me for 4 months in 1985 and 6 and had met many Tibetan lamas and American Medicine men and had seen more amazing unexplainable things than most people experience in a lifetime already by age 25. So though he was concerned for his friend, he also knew that reality is much different than the average inexperienced person realizes who hasn't seen what we have seen worldwide now.

So, is the whole "Memories" series true? I think that is entirely up to you to decide. I can't really tell you it is fiction and be entirely honest with you. But if you asked me in public I might tell you it's science fiction because that would be appropriate even if it isn't entirely true.

Campsite Dalai Lama Village in Châtillon | Italy - ACSI ...

www.eurocampings.co.uk/italy/.../campsite-dalai-lama-village-118280/
Dalai Lama Village is a campsite in Châtillon, Aosta.This terraced camp site has ... ACSI Club ID is accepted as an identity document. Dog(s) in high season (on ...
 
Later: June 19th 2014: So, the best way I can put this is God showed me in Europe in 1999 that my writings about Arcane(Saint Germain), Elohar, Ragna, His Oneness, The Galactic Sentience, Eridian(Meridian) are all based upon real people who travel through time including into and out of our present day Earth in a least 2 timelines (both the one previous to 9-11 and the 2nd one we all now live on that prevents us mostly all being extinct like most of us are on the first timeline).

It is very unusual to be an actual precognitive psychic and intuitive. However, it also helps the human race from going extinct when it doesn't have to. (at least on this the 2nd timeline which started on 9-11-2001). So, we now have a 2nd chance to get it right.

No comments: