'Dead on arrival'
If you Click on "Dead on arrival" above you can read the full news article.
Because of what is happening in the Gulf and because the Gulf Currents tend to travel east along the coast of Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Florida and then down the coast of Florida and then up the East Coast of the United States which means that all or most oil that doesn't sink or stay on shore along the way will eventually come up the East Coast of Florida and into Georgia and other states further north.
This effectively ends offshore oil drilling for now.
However, this doesn't answer the question: Who did this? Who caused this? and I don't think it was BP. What did this company or Country or terrorist organization hope to gain? And was this an act of war against the United States?
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Should I Give My Son A Used Lamborghini As His First Car?
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Sanskrit: Om Mani Padme Hum
- Took a fall in Kahului the day I left
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk has warned for years that increasingly intelligent machines will dominate humans and turn us into their pets
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Uncle Tommy Travels Time from dragonofcompassion.com
- Ways to survive Climate changes