'Dead on arrival'
If you Click on "Dead on arrival" above you can read the full news article.
Because of what is happening in the Gulf and because the Gulf Currents tend to travel east along the coast of Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Florida and then down the coast of Florida and then up the East Coast of the United States which means that all or most oil that doesn't sink or stay on shore along the way will eventually come up the East Coast of Florida and into Georgia and other states further north.
This effectively ends offshore oil drilling for now.
However, this doesn't answer the question: Who did this? Who caused this? and I don't think it was BP. What did this company or Country or terrorist organization hope to gain? And was this an act of war against the United States?
Top 10 Posts This Month
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- NordicTrack and Weight lifting
- Limitless pills (like the movie are for real) however, caution is advised (deleted article)
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- The Fox News general who 'spooked' Trump out of attacking Iran
- A former 'Mythbuster' built his own bulletproof Iron Man suit. It can fly, too.
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Iranian boats attempted to seize British tanker
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- I still practice "Earthing" now and have all my life