Strangely enough I watched this on the Daily show with Jon Stewart. It appears that some of our biggest banks in the U.S. are getting money with Zero interest(in other words money for free) from the Federal Reserve and then loaning it to the U.S. Government and making a fortune by charging the government interest for doing this. So, we as taxpayers will eventually have to pay this interest back to the banks for loaning (our own money) from the Federal Reserve to the banks for Free. There is something seriously wrong with this because it may drive our children and grandchildren into bankruptcy if we are not already there.
So, if you will notice, no matter what the stock market is doing on any given day or week, banks continue to make billions at all our expense long term.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Should I Give My Son A Used Lamborghini As His First Car?
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Sanskrit: Om Mani Padme Hum
- Took a fall in Kahului the day I left
- Uncle Tommy Travels Time from dragonofcompassion.com
- In 1980 I was a survivalist for awhile which in some ways is similar to a "Prepper" today
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk has warned for years that increasingly intelligent machines will dominate humans and turn us into their pets
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology