Strangely enough I watched this on the Daily show with Jon Stewart. It appears that some of our biggest banks in the U.S. are getting money with Zero interest(in other words money for free) from the Federal Reserve and then loaning it to the U.S. Government and making a fortune by charging the government interest for doing this. So, we as taxpayers will eventually have to pay this interest back to the banks for loaning (our own money) from the Federal Reserve to the banks for Free. There is something seriously wrong with this because it may drive our children and grandchildren into bankruptcy if we are not already there.
So, if you will notice, no matter what the stock market is doing on any given day or week, banks continue to make billions at all our expense long term.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- NordicTrack and Weight lifting
- Limitless pills (like the movie are for real) however, caution is advised (deleted article)
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- The Fox News general who 'spooked' Trump out of attacking Iran
- A former 'Mythbuster' built his own bulletproof Iron Man suit. It can fly, too.
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Iranian boats attempted to seize British tanker
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- I still practice "Earthing" now and have all my life