Saturday, May 29, 2010

breakthroughs in Perception

Flame's Land Suit

I was visiting "Flame's Land Suit", a blog article that you can also read if you click it above. I was especially interested in this paragraph:
 begin quote:
I have experienced some kind of breakthrough in perception. Normally, in my life I tend to anthropomorphize everything just like most people. So, when I have telepathed with some living thing I tend to give it human like tendencies. I suppose this is common to most people who are capable like myself of communication with all living things including machinery, planets, stars etc.

Since my contact with the octopus in a public Aquarium I have found myself capable of experiencing a beings thoughts more in the context of how that being perceives reality. This, likely has come because I feel safe in my own skin as a human. In other words I have finally lived long enough to feel safe as a human on earth. I guess it has taken 60 years to get to this place. However, I can see many advantages to this new way of perceiving reality. end quote.

Since I have been evolving and growing as an Intuitive since birth it is much like growing up as an adult all over earth. There are many different stages. For example, though at 17 I decided my life goal was to become completely enlightened and then in my 30s I found out what a Mahasiddha was so I thought that would be a good aspiration because I believed that Buddha and Jesus were Mahasiddhas.
(Mahasiddha translates literally I believe to something like 'King Magic User') So what this means is that these beings have become so kind and intuitive that all life is in perfect concert with them and loves them unconditionally because of constant help and trust. Such a being is like a parent, spiritual friend, and brother or sister to every thing that lives in the universe. So all beings rush to help them with anything they want to do because trust is 100% from all beings.

So, for me in this evolutionary process of time spent becoming enlightened and helping all beings as much as I found possible in any given moment took many many unexpected twists and turns.

For example, at 17 I my conception of what enlightenment was was idealistic but not realistic yet. So when I actually hit different levels of enlightenment along the way, often each new level of enlightenment at first terrified and confused me because idealism is not realism. Though without idealism often one cannot get to realism. So as I evolved on my personal enlightenment path I tried many things and used the methods and the ideas that worked the best for me in the long and short run.

It is very easy for me to understand completely what enlightenment is and how it all works today but my ideas of what it all were were very rudimentary at best when I was only 17. So, the beginning of my understanding of it all experientially likely could be said to come from saying to God, "Please help me to soul travel so I can come see you".

Now many of you might snicker at this prayer to God that was fulfilled by God by having me consciously soul travel starting in my late teens and twenties. The biggest change was the complete paradigm shift which put me in a different reality paradigm than most people tend to live in. The way this happened was in my second experience walking outside my body consciously, it happened without the complete terror which almost killed me the first time. This second time I sat up out of my body and looked back at my body sleeping there. But this time I was still connected from the hips to my toes so I wasn't afraid this time. Next I saw my soul in a third form walk into my room with an angelic look on its face and then it laid down into my conscious awareness and then we laid down into my body. At this point I said, "Thank You, God" and I was on my way in an entirely different paradigm than most people live in.

First of all, let's analyze what actually happened to me. I saw my soul. I knew I was immortal. It wasn't just a theory anymore. No one could ever tell me that I wasn't an immortal soul the rest of my life. THIS IS MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO EVEN IMAGINE as far as what it actually does to take theory to REALITY. At that moment I was free. I was no longer trapped in a physical body on Earth. I could travel all over earth as long as I was on a good errand like an angel. I literally became and angel of God in that as long as I was doing good and being helpful to God I could travel anywhere on earth or beyond: Literally!

So even though I had a body on earth I could also go anywhere else that I was allowed. I even was allowed to "Look into" heaven realms. I was surprised to see so many of them. There were group heavens for every religion and philosophy and even individual heavens for people who have very unique covenants with God. I was incredibly surprised by all of this and it completely changed the way I saw everything. I no longer had to read any books really because I was there experiencing it directly. So often as I read books I would say to myself "This really is the way it is, or "This is only fantasy. This isn't like it really is." So I became my own criteria and could no longer be fooled by people's confusion. I was free to be helpful to all mankind and all beings on earth  and all beings in the universe. Then when I read about Buddha visiting worlds all over the galaxy and other places, I realize that this is what a Siddha and Mahasiddha do. I was in a good crowd of beings to associate with. This is what Jesus did and does.

And it all started with praying to God, "Please help me to soul travel so I can come see you".

No comments: