Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Jesse Stone with Tom Selleck

I DVRed  the latest Jesse Stone movie and found myself staying up until 2 am this morning watching it. I found it comforting to see someone familiar for so long in both TV and movies. The Magnum P.I. series in Hawaii during the 1980s even my son was renting from Netflix within the last two years because he misses those days when he was still a teenager with his step brother and step sister. So, to watch Jesse Stone from Sunday night was like a walk down memory lane that took me back to when both my Mom and Dad were still alive and I could pretend on some level that they were still here just like Tom Selleck in Jesse Stone. When I was young I swore I'd never get this nostalgic but it seems I'm there.

I think Magnum P.I. and Quigley Down Under were my two favorites of all the things he has done. But after Magnum Jesse Stone is still pretty good and got the highest ratings for Sunday Night TV in that time slot.

No comments: