If you had lived the last 120 years and were born 5-20-1910 I think you would be amazed at everything you would have seen and heard about on earth. Sometimes I think that is why people live a long time sometimes, just to see what crazy thing is going to happen on earth next.
If you had told me in the early 1990s that someone was going to fly planes into the Twin Towers and then people were going to jump off and then the towers would turn to dust while the world watched on CNN I would have said "You're crazy!" Or even last year if someone had told me, "Oh. By the way New Orleans is going to get hit again this time by oil!" All of us would have said, "The probability of that is about zero especially after Hurricane Katrina." But then it has happened, and not just like the Exxon Valez. Oh No. It's an oil volcano in the Gulf of Mexico that is spewing 5000 to 100,000 barrels of oil a day into the gulf (No one seems to be sure the right amount) per day now for one month. Oh, and by the way if someone had said to you last year, "Oh. By the way Iceland is going to go bankrupt and after that their volcano(s?) Is/are going to erupt and cause air traffic to come to a standstill for a week. And then it's going to come back and stop some air traffic for "How long?".
NO. I don't think anyone would have believed most of the worst things that have happened to the world over the last 10 years. NO. It couldn't really all have happened. Could it? But it did.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- NordicTrack and Weight lifting
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- Limitless pills (like the movie are for real) however, caution is advised (deleted article)
- The Fox News general who 'spooked' Trump out of attacking Iran
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- A former 'Mythbuster' built his own bulletproof Iron Man suit. It can fly, too.
- Iranian boats attempted to seize British tanker
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Europe's 5G difference: Unlimited data without a big surcharge