Monday, May 31, 2010

Being an Intuitive

Being an intuitive to some degree you are usually born with. It is sort of like saying you like to run or to walk or climb mountains in that it is a type of way of perceiving reality and has to do with what you like to do with your mind and your body and your emotions. For me, looking at clouds passing over quickly as a little child was the beginning of all this consciously for me. I remember one night it was a full moon in Seattle so I was 2 to 4 years old and it seemed kind of spooky with the clouds rushing by the full moon. It sort of took me into a mystical world. Nature's mists and fogs in forests and trees and ocean fog kind of also take me into this Celtic World of Celtic Crosses and the like (a Celtic Cross is surrounded by a Circle, sun or sphere which always seemed much more natural than a cross by itself).

So, for me at least being an intuitive had a lot to do with being born half Scottish and half Swiss and having my Scottish Grandmother and my american Born Scottish mother raise me. They didn't force me to become a complete materialist. So, my intuitive gifts from babyhood and childhood were naturally folded into an adult with an inquisitive scientific mind. So in this way it made me an intuitive scientist in this process much like the alchemists of old like Merlin. So if you can imagine a path that is mystical Christian and yet intuitive and Scientific like a Merlin, then this was always my path. Because of the way I was raised there was never any incongruency to this. So though I met fundamentalist people of all religions I generally considered them to be a product of child abuse(in other words I considered all fundamentalists of any religion not to be completely right in the head). That is not to say I considered them to be necessarily bad just damaged by their childhood experiences.

So, for me, at least there are people who actually have fun living their lives and embrace both life and death and then there are the fundamentalists who run from both life and death and everything in their lives is based upon fear and terror rather than just the joy of being alive and accepting that one day we lay this body down but that life is Joy(or at least that is what it is meant to be in an ideal world).

So, for me, at least my life is based upon gathering whatever wisdom and ideas of happiness and joy and what a good life can be and helping whoever I can who can actually value what I have to share while I'm still alive here on the planet. I do not fear death anymore. When I almost died I realized I hadn't even begun to share in this way I am now. Though I had helped everyone I met in life that was interested in listening to me or hanging out with me I hadn't done it in this way and my near death in 1998 changed this. As I lay on a guerney at Stanford Medical near Stanford University in Northern California I realized my fear of sharing  all this kind of stuff was stupid. The real danger I realized was NOT sharing everything I have learned through direct experience in this lifetime. And because time and space past, present or future are always changing, this teaching I'm sending out would naturally and constantly change the past, present and future into something better and more useful to everyone and refine it amazingly in the process. So don't be afraid to be an intuitive. Your joy and enthusiasm and spontaneity and wisdom will change the world past, present and future in all ways.

No comments: