Ready or not here comes synthetic DNA world. Whether this in the end will be good or bad for "regular" dna like us and all mammals and everything else remains to be seen. Here is the word button for one of the articles:
US scientists create first 'synthetic life'
Dr. Craig Ventner says that Chemicals, yeast and computers were used to create first synthetic life using a dna code designed by computers.
begin quote: "This is the first self-replicating cell we've had on the planet whose parent is a computer," team leader Craig Venter of the J. Craig Venter Institute in Rockville, Md. end quote.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Should I Give My Son A Used Lamborghini As His First Car?
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Sanskrit: Om Mani Padme Hum
- Took a fall in Kahului the day I left
- Uncle Tommy Travels Time from dragonofcompassion.com
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk has warned for years that increasingly intelligent machines will dominate humans and turn us into their pets
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- In 1980 I was a survivalist for awhile which in some ways is similar to a "Prepper" today