Ready or not here comes synthetic DNA world. Whether this in the end will be good or bad for "regular" dna like us and all mammals and everything else remains to be seen. Here is the word button for one of the articles:
US scientists create first 'synthetic life'
Dr. Craig Ventner says that Chemicals, yeast and computers were used to create first synthetic life using a dna code designed by computers.
begin quote: "This is the first self-replicating cell we've had on the planet whose parent is a computer," team leader Craig Venter of the J. Craig Venter Institute in Rockville, Md. end quote.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- NordicTrack and Weight lifting
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- Limitless pills (like the movie are for real) however, caution is advised (deleted article)
- The Fox News general who 'spooked' Trump out of attacking Iran
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- A former 'Mythbuster' built his own bulletproof Iron Man suit. It can fly, too.
- Iranian boats attempted to seize British tanker
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Europe's 5G difference: Unlimited data without a big surcharge