Saturday, May 8, 2010

Knight and Day

I don't know if you have seen the previews to the new movie coming out soon with Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz but the previews are pretty funny. It appears Tome Cruise's character is an out of control secret agent both physically and mentally (or is he?).

What I personally find funny about this movie is that I have known many many risk takers in my life and some of them can do the darndest things and still survive it always in every way. And then the next person might open their front door and fall down their steps and be laid up for a year. Why is that?

My personal belief is that through reincarnation we all develop different abilities, some become artists, some become musicians and some become adrenaline addicts(their own bodies')and have to keep taking risks until either they are satisfied in some way or the die or become incapacitated. Sometimes people just call this "Terminal Macho". I myself, have had to train myself to not just keep taking physical risks and stay alive because this kind of extreme macho runs in the male and female side of my father's family too. Though I still ride a motorcycle at 62 I don't ride it unless I intuitively sense I will be safe that day and that every place I go will be safe in that time sequence. If anything isn't okay I just don't get on my Dualsport.

So, people who can do almost anything and not die I believe have had thousands of  lives where they did die and in the process learned to do extreme things while staying alive doing almost anything physical.

No comments: