I found this interesting page above for those of you who might not have the time to read Ian Bremmer's full book. The red and black words are interactive and give you an outline grasp of the changes afoot in the last 2 years worldwide and how they affect everyone. begin quote from his blog page below "The global economic and financial turmoil of the past two years has shifted the world's balance of political and economic power like no event since the end of World War II." end quote Try the interactive site for a glimpse at the future of economics and free trade as it is happening right now on earth.
The particular Ian Bremmer blog I'm quoting from is from: May 20th 2010.
If you paste in the "eurasia" web address above you can read his blog(s)
Top 10 Posts This Month
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- NordicTrack and Weight lifting
- Limitless pills (like the movie are for real) however, caution is advised (deleted article)
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- The Fox News general who 'spooked' Trump out of attacking Iran
- A former 'Mythbuster' built his own bulletproof Iron Man suit. It can fly, too.
- Iranian boats attempted to seize British tanker
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- History of the United States (1945–64) - Wikipedia