I found this interesting page above for those of you who might not have the time to read Ian Bremmer's full book. The red and black words are interactive and give you an outline grasp of the changes afoot in the last 2 years worldwide and how they affect everyone. begin quote from his blog page below "The global economic and financial turmoil of the past two years has shifted the world's balance of political and economic power like no event since the end of World War II." end quote Try the interactive site for a glimpse at the future of economics and free trade as it is happening right now on earth.
The particular Ian Bremmer blog I'm quoting from is from: May 20th 2010.
If you paste in the "eurasia" web address above you can read his blog(s)
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Should I Give My Son A Used Lamborghini As His First Car?
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- What is Dragon of Compassion All About?
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- Electric car - Wikipedia
- When Angels are a normal everyday experience:
- most read articles of the last 168 hours or 7 days as of November 10th 2019 Sunday