I found myself writing a little about water spirits. I realized I should say more. For example, I don't know what came first water or its spirit and the same for Earth Spirits, Air Spirits, and Fire Spirits.
I guess the easiest way for me to put it would be to say "Did your body come first or your spirit? Which is like saying, "Which came first, the chicken or the egg."
So, people in a materialistic culture like ours just pretend that nature spirits don't exist because it is more convenient that way. However, they are typified in different cultures like for example in England as Leprachauns and fairies and even trolls and nymphs and gnomes and the like. And every culture has a type of beings that they use to describe these spirits some good and some bad. I don't think it is useful to call them good or bad, just like it wouldn't really be useful to call most people either good or bad in any useful way. A much more useful question would be have you done something to hurt them and have they hurt you in return. If not, then most of the time you have absolutely nothing to worry about as long as you are respectful and cautious in your dealings with people and their families and friends and the things they own. And likewise as long as you don't do something to offend the nature spirits you likely will be okay too. In some ways they are a lot like people. They take care of their own and don't put up with bad behavior.
When I was in my late 20s my son could see small nature spirits in the forests. He called them "little boys". He was about 3 to 5 years old then. I could feel their presence but one's sight tends to fade with adulthood. However, because both my mother and grandmother were Scottish they encouraged me not to lose my second sight and so I never really did. And they said having the green eyes of an enchanter would help in that. I've noticed a lot of people with Green eyes and certain types of Blue eyes have different kinds of intuitive gifts. It's not that they necessarily develop them but they always have certain latent gifts with certain kinds of eyes. I don't really know why this is.
Anyway, be respectful of all nature spirits as you become aware of them, just like you would respect other drivers on the road as you were driving a car. In the end if you show compassion and respect that is what you will get in return in most cases.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Should I Give My Son A Used Lamborghini As His First Car?
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Sanskrit: Om Mani Padme Hum
- Took a fall in Kahului the day I left
- Uncle Tommy Travels Time from dragonofcompassion.com
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk has warned for years that increasingly intelligent machines will dominate humans and turn us into their pets
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- In 1980 I was a survivalist for awhile which in some ways is similar to a "Prepper" today