Thursday, May 20, 2010

http://dragonofcompassion.com/planet_savers

I titled this article with the location of The Planet Savers (still in the process of writing as inspired). It is just a copy of the planet savers at this blog site at:

The Planet Savers

You can click on the word button right above here or search through the titles to the right of my blog if it is still May 2010. If it is after May 2010 in might be easier to read it at:

http://dragonofcompassion.com/planet_savers

Also, if you are interested in this you might also be interested in "Memories" parts 1 through 11 which are there on 7 web pages for a total of 125 typewritten pages total. There are many other things I have written since I started this series in 1980 and first published around 2000 at my other Geocities website which has been transferred over to the dragonofcompassion.com site now. If you visited my first site that I started in 1999 you will notice not everything I had at the first site is there. But since I tend to write a little almost every day unless I'm traveling North or South(and sometimes East or West) there is a lot that I have written since 1999. If you are a writer too then you know what a wonderful experience writing can be. However, if you are writing and getting paid for it you have my sympathy when you are forced to edit everything to your editor's wishes and sometimes not your own. Since I'm mostly retired money is not my issue right now generally. So I'm happy to share the wisdom I have worked very hard to garner during the last 62 years in my travels all over the world.

No comments: