Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Notes from Author on Planet Savers new Charactor

There is a new Character in the "Memories" Pantheon. It is Cloud Being George (named after George Washington, one of his human heroes on earth).

Since I have always been an intuitive even as a small child, one of the ways I expressed this when I was young (18 years and up) was to write lyrics and songs about my experiences. So when I started to soul travel I wrote this song around age 21.

This next song is about rain, snow, water and blood all coming from the natural water cycle. It's called "Empathy"
It's mostly in Aminor and G chords
Ahh green green grass
Ahh green gren fields
that once were me
I gaze upon those green green fields that once were me
that once were me
For now I am a silver cloud caressing all I see
Loving and blessing all I see
My love the earth holds me now and I am her
And I am her
We're giving each godling a place to grow
Into a God
I feel the Sun caress me now and I am him
Father sun sustains his children with Love light energy
Pure sunbeam energy
I am the rain I float to earth upon the wind
Upon the wind (repeat and fade)

I didn't sing this song much except for myself and a few others because unless you are really a nature person and an intuitive you may not get it or even want to get it, depending upon your wants and needs of the moment. But for someone like myself that was always happiest in nature and hiking, mountain Climbing, Rock Climbing, off road motorcycles, SCUBA Diving and world travel, nothing made me happier than to be in some kind of forest, ocean or desert wilderness either alone or with friends. Peace always came into my heart and spirit out in nature away from big cities that only tend to confuse and misdirect everyone.

So, when my wife told me that I needed to add new charactors to the "Memories" pantheon that I have written about starting in 1980 in Mt. Shasta, Cloud Being George from the planet Paragon was a natural. For he is based upon real experiences I have had with water Spirits my whole life. There actually are water, earth, Air and even Fire spirits and the one thing you DO NOT Want to do is to piss them off even accidentally because unless you know how to protect yourself you will sometimes die.

For example, there have been two spirits that have been difficult for me to deal with in my house that I live in. One spirit is a very ancient one and has to do with the raccoons in the area before the house was built hanging out over my back bathroom for thousands of years. They can't do this anymore because two owners back a bathroom, walk-in closet and Bedroom was built over this raccoon sacred place. So ever since I moved into the house I'm sometimes uncomfortable in that back bathroom. The raccoon spirit wants us to tear this part of the house down. Since this isn't practical I don't but because it can get through to me because I'm an intuitive it make me uncomfortable.

Then the other strange thing in the house is my own bedroom bathroom (there are 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms in the house). My wife and I have our own bathroom next to our bedroom that was fine (Until) new  10 to 12 inch wide plastic pipe was put into the  street outside to replace the worn out metal one. However, somehow the people who put this pipe in did something wrong and pissed off the water spirits of the water coming through the pipes into our house now. So this is new only the last few years since the new pipe was put in. So for some reason they don't like the toilet now and are angry for some reason that water comes through the toilet. I can't figure out why this is unless it is the new pipe out in the street that they don't like. I know all this sounds very strange. However, the reason I'm sharing all this with you is that ALL nature spirits on earth have basically had enough of what all humans are doing and all of them Earth, Air, Water and Fire spirits are presently in rebellion and are taking back earth because they no longer trust humans to take good care of them. So I'm sharing all this with you so you all understand this. All earth spirits are tired of what we humans do to all of them as they used to look up to us and expected us to take care of them. So now they will only help and protect those who help and protect them. The rest of humans might meet with accidents. This is life on earth now.
I find I'm treated better now by the water spirits in my home now I am writing about Cloud Being George. Because to them, this is kind of how they see it the  way it really is.

I'm not expecting any of you to believe any of this. Why should you unless it is your experience too?

Later that day:

I was walking my dogs in the  pine forest near my home which also has Redwoods and Oak trees and such. A big Pine wanted to communicate with me and when I got up close it telepathed, "You are in no danger from any nature spirit. We all know you have done whatever you could to help us and even to teach us about life and mankind if we have had questions. You are in no danger from any nature spirit.
The tree Deva wanted me to know that.

Plants and especially trees are all as interrelated in consciousness as the hairs upon your arm or head are. So, if one said this to me he was saying this as a representative of all others. So, I have always considered it a sacred duty to share useful knowledge with Trees because often they are helpful to me as well. For example, whenever I have been sad often they have taken away my sadness. Just like they take our carbon dioxide and give us oxygen, they also take our sadness if we consciously release it to them and they give us back peace of mind. I think it was around 1848 when it was said during a plague that killed off many northern California Native Americans that there was "a dead Indian leaning his back up against every oak tree from San Francisco to Sacramento". This was one way that Native Americans chose to die. When someone was ill they sat on the ground with their backs to the trees in the hope that the tree would heal them and give them strength so they wouldn't die.

No comments: