Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Elohar at 17

Elohar: The girl in the Forest

note: to read what I'm writing about below please click "Elohar: The girl in the forsest" above.

I have been writing the past week or two as inspired about Elohar as a 17 year old girl. I actually had the experience in a coastal forest that I describe with her and later realized it was her because as an intuitive it takes time sometimes to piece everything together into something that makes sense.

So when I first saw this girl I was in a totally different place than being ready for this experience. So when I saw my dogs run up to her my first thought was, "What is such a beautiful young woman being out here all alone." But after walking away after greeting her with "Hi" and "Have a Nice Day!" I began to realize that this was an extraordinary experience that I needed to contemplate. It is not every day you meet someone who is completely precious. And by precious I'm using it in a way the Tibetan Lamas do.
Precious the way the Lamas use it is sort of a "Wish fulfilling jewel" of a person. It usually refers to a Tulku or a "Living Buddha" and is an element of the "Living Dharma". In other words a vehicle of "Spontaneous accomplishment". For someone like myself that knows "Living Dharma" when he sees it now, even if he isn't prepared for his breath itself being taken away by an experience. Because at 62 it is harder for me to change to fit some new reality like I used to. So even though I wish I could be ready for everything it takes me a little time to adapt these days. But, basically "Elohar: The Girl in the Forest" is a continuation of my writings about Elohar and Ragna and King Interlaken. Since Elohar is literally a reincarnation of my mother in the 70th Century that first visited me with Ragna in 1969 to tell me that I needed to not commit suicide because something I would do would prevent human extinction, I often believe it is my writings that are actually doing this. In everything I write I try to share the highest truths I know and because of this it is my belief that what I write heals souls and clarifies minds so they can see and act more clearly in all their doings both physical and spiritual.

No comments: