Monday, November 19, 2018

Another idea

Since I can "Clean up" HTML code when I quote from another site by running it through "Notepad" which comes resident on Iphones and Macbook pros and Imacs and likely Ipads, I realized I could also leave the original that doesn't load right here at this site too because you will see pictures and graphs too. I'm trying to decide whether to share the "Cleaned up" version first at the article or what.

So, the idea is that there might be two versions of an article that is quoted where one has no pictures but the text is more easily readable and the 2nd version would have the pictures and graphs etc. so you don't necessarily have to click on another word button to see the original copy from the original site. Likely it will depend upon the situation I find myself in. It seems more logical to share the cleaned up text first so at least you can read the text clearly first.

No comments: