Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- There are NO polling places in Oregon
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- I grew up listening to Johnny Carson on the Tonight show on NBC
- Melania Trump leads new round of White House firing and fury
- Hypothyroid? Auto-immune disease? Have you ever had giardia?
Thursday, November 8, 2018
If you are not familiar with the location of Thousand Oaks
I have to drive through Thousand Oaks often when I drive from Santa Barbara to Los Angeles or San Diego several times a year. Due south of Thousand Oaks is Malibu on the ocean. Thousand Oaks is somewhat inland from Malibu. If you travel to the north on 101 from Thousand Oaks it is Camarillo, Oxnard, then Ventura and then Santa Barbara and Santa Maria and San Luis Obispo as you head north on Highway 101 along the coast. It is a middle Class very safe area relatively speaking for California.