Top 10 Posts This Month
- Python (programming language) - Wikipedia
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- Globalization may soon cease to exist
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- The Skunkworks and the Lockheed SR-71
- Celebrating the International Day of Forests
- Mobile cyber physical systems
- Wikipedia on Mt. Shasta
- Pelosi wants to "Lock Trump Up"
Thursday, November 8, 2018
If you are not familiar with the location of Thousand Oaks
I have to drive through Thousand Oaks often when I drive from Santa Barbara to Los Angeles or San Diego several times a year. Due south of Thousand Oaks is Malibu on the ocean. Thousand Oaks is somewhat inland from Malibu. If you travel to the north on 101 from Thousand Oaks it is Camarillo, Oxnard, then Ventura and then Santa Barbara and Santa Maria and San Luis Obispo as you head north on Highway 101 along the coast. It is a middle Class very safe area relatively speaking for California.