Thursday, November 8, 2018

Seeing the Future

When one "Sees" the future sometimes it is specific. And when it is specific to you or your family sometimes you are allowed to "Change" the future. I learned to "Change" the future as a child for myself. So, often I will "See" something coming that will take someone out and then I will pray and change that outcome if God allows me to. I had an experience like this a few days ago now and prevented an Accident along Interstate 5. I didn't know what would cause this when I first saw it but because I knew it was coming I was able to pray and change it. When I reached that point on Interstate 5 it was caused by my phone not interfacing properly with my Truck through bluetooth and I got frustrated. But, because I saw the problem when I woke up that morning I avoided an accident and instead pulled over to the side of the road and called my son in Oregon to ask him what I should do. He told me to turn off my truck and to restart my IPhone which finally solved the problem. Then when I came home I also loaded another new operating system into my phone and all these actions solved the problem and prevented an accident which could have been fatal to one or more people.

So, when you see the future, sometimes God allows you to change the future through prayer. So, if you see something bad coming for you or your loved ones, Start praying because you might be able to change that future.

By God's Grace

No comments: