Sunday, November 11, 2018

Consciously Living with Angels

It's an amazing thing. In some ways I guess I have always been blessed because I began experiencing angels at age 2. They likely were with me before this too. But, that is when I first saw archangels when they came to heal me from Whooping cough. Then as my childhood sight moved away from the clarity of angels you can see as a child to a different kind of clarity that is what you can experience as an adult I found myself at age 21 asked to leave my childhood religion because I was just too progressive for them. So, that happened.

And it wasn't just that I broke up with the girl who I had wanted to marry in that religion too. So, I was despondent and didn't want to live anymore. My mother and another lady from our church that knew I didn't want to be alive anymore were worried about me. So, my mother had me visit this lady in our church who was and is clairvoyant like me so she could show me how to go on living.

I went to her house and she brought down angels for me to see. And as I experienced all these angels I realized that I could live with angels here on earth and I didn't have to take my own life to be with them. Besides if I took my own life likely I wouldn't be allowed to be with angels at all.

So, I decided that day to live with angels the rest of my life, thousands of angels or as many as would live near me here on earth. This worked.

Because the intoxication most people want is the intoxication of living around angels in a state of Grace. This is why most people drink alcohol and do drugs in the first place.

Because if you live around angels you don't need alcohol or drugs really ever. This is what I found and I have lived with angels ever since. It wasn't easy for me in my 20s but became manageable after I married and had my first child at age 26. So, 21 to 25 were a bit iffy but somehow my angels helped me make it through those difficult times until I was married and my son was born in 1974.

So, the point of all this is: "You can live in heaven right here on earth by living with angels every single day. Part of doing this is you have to run your energy so babies don't cry when you are around and your energy actually comforts babies. This is one of the main keys to having angels live around you all the time.

By God's Grace

Note: But this doesn't mean you can't be scary like an Archangel when you need to be either with a sword of Flame.

No comments: