When you are clairvoyant like I am it is not a belief that God and Angels exist because you experience them all the time. It's just reality. Talking about belief is only useful when speaking to non-believers. Because for someone like me it is scientific. When angels tell me something IT IS ALWAYS TRUE! I can "TAKE IT TO THE BANK" so to speak. So, for me, it's not about believing anything anymore than I have to believe the sun is in the sky if there are no clouds out. I just have to walk outside and I see the sun.
So, it would be like someone saying to me: "There is no sun in the sky". And I might say to that person: "Are you blind?" And unfortunately the answer would have to be "Yes". IF they couldn't see the sun, or see God or See and experience Angels like I do. I'm not interested in living in terror like people who don't live with angels. I'd rather live with angels. So I do.
By God's Grace
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- There are NO polling places in Oregon
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- Melania Trump leads new round of White House firing and fury
- I grew up listening to Johnny Carson on the Tonight show on NBC
- Hypothyroid? Auto-immune disease? Have you ever had giardia?