Why is this a problem?
Because Rice Flour converts to a much higher sugar level in the blood than gluten flour does. So, this can encourage your body to become Pre-diabetic if you are 40 or 50 or older. So, if you are over 40 or 50 and going gluten free you have to also eliminate Rice Flour and Rice bread and Rice pasta and rice pizza crust if you want don't want to also become pre-diabetic or diabetic from being gluten free.
When I became Pre-diabetic in 2015 I realized this and went back to eating gluten because there is less sugar conversion than rice flour. So, it was easier to keep my sugar levels lower.
But, I find I cannot drink any fruit juices at all because if I do I cannot even drive a car because it is like drinking alcohol now for me that I'm pre-diabetic. I don't want it to go any further so I have learned to never drink fruit juices because of the Fructose sugar in fruit is just too concentrated. I can still eat fruits as long as I eat the whole fruit and not juice which is just too concentrated a form of fructose sugar for me to tolerate.
One of the many lessons you might have to learn if you ever want to live to old age. I'm presently 70.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- (no title)
- The Consequences of not dealing with ADD
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Since only 1 billion people are sustainable for thousands of years
- 16: Programmable Matter
- The Mahasiddhas are the founders of Vajrayana traditions and lineages such as Dzogchen and Mahamudra
- didn't know who this was: Empress of Russia Alexandra Feodorovna
- Who or What is "Biocom"?