I'm wondering whether Soul Cakes (which was practiced in England from medieval times until the 1930s) has evolved now into "Hot Cross Buns"? Towards the end of the article from the word button above the answer appears to be yes. "Hot Cross Buns" are listed as a separate word button at the end of this Wikipedia Article.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- Before and after photos show how wildfire reduced Paradise, California, to ashes
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Apec summit ends without statement over US-China division
- There are NO polling places in Oregon
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- Melania Trump leads new round of White House firing and fury
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond