I'm wondering whether Soul Cakes (which was practiced in England from medieval times until the 1930s) has evolved now into "Hot Cross Buns"? Towards the end of the article from the word button above the answer appears to be yes. "Hot Cross Buns" are listed as a separate word button at the end of this Wikipedia Article.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- (no title)
- The Consequences of not dealing with ADD
- 16: Programmable Matter
- Since only 1 billion people are sustainable for thousands of years
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- The Mahasiddhas are the founders of Vajrayana traditions and lineages such as Dzogchen and Mahamudra
- didn't know who this was: Empress of Russia Alexandra Feodorovna
- Who or What is "Biocom"?