I'm wondering whether Soul Cakes (which was practiced in England from medieval times until the 1930s) has evolved now into "Hot Cross Buns"? Towards the end of the article from the word button above the answer appears to be yes. "Hot Cross Buns" are listed as a separate word button at the end of this Wikipedia Article.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- Since only 1 billion people are sustainable for thousands of years
- Mattis is: The man who said Emperor Trump has no clothes
- Went to Corona Del Mar today
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- Gilda Radner - Wikipedia
- China–United States trade war (2018–present) - Wikipedia