The weather lately is really strange for March. If it were June or July these temperatures might be closer to normal. But even then if it were 83 in Chicago we could expect 95 or even 100 in Phoenix and that is what makes these temperatures strange for this time of year. So, Chicago in March is 83 but Miami is only 82? and Phoenix is 84. The only two temperatures that make any sense for march would be Phoenix and Miama. And I'm not even sure about Miama's temperature this early in the year.
Note: For those of you not living in the U.S. , Chicago's weather should be about 50 to 60 degrees this time of year and maybe at the outside 70 degrees Fahrenheit so you can see the disconnect.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- most read articles from KYIV Post
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Evan Rachel Wood - Wikipedia
- AMERICA IS SLIDING INTO "Figure it out for yourself"
- Duffy- Singer: Rockferry
- Wikipedia:List of Donald Trump presidential campaign endorsements, 2016
- Walden Pond Is Now Teeming With Jellyfish—but Don't Panic
- Space junk poses terrifying threats
- Bali Tourism Under Threat as Volcano Agung Rouses