The weather lately is really strange for March. If it were June or July these temperatures might be closer to normal. But even then if it were 83 in Chicago we could expect 95 or even 100 in Phoenix and that is what makes these temperatures strange for this time of year. So, Chicago in March is 83 but Miami is only 82? and Phoenix is 84. The only two temperatures that make any sense for march would be Phoenix and Miama. And I'm not even sure about Miama's temperature this early in the year.
Note: For those of you not living in the U.S. , Chicago's weather should be about 50 to 60 degrees this time of year and maybe at the outside 70 degrees Fahrenheit so you can see the disconnect.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- nomodes.com: Larry Tesler: The Law of Conservation of Complexity
- This is one reason why I don't usually trust software when used in planes or Cars or Trucks or buses by the way:
- Most important premise regarding all software:
- 2011 Japan earthquake and tsunami - Wikipedia: 6 years and 1 month ago: 15,894 deaths over 8,000 injured or missing
- Top ten computer app writing languages in the world presently
- The Law of Complexity can only get worse for each new generation of computer programmers. Why?
- When Political Parties: "Like the Republican party right now" implode spectacularly
- They Still make BOSCO Chocolate Syrup?