The weather lately is really strange for March. If it were June or July these temperatures might be closer to normal. But even then if it were 83 in Chicago we could expect 95 or even 100 in Phoenix and that is what makes these temperatures strange for this time of year. So, Chicago in March is 83 but Miami is only 82? and Phoenix is 84. The only two temperatures that make any sense for march would be Phoenix and Miama. And I'm not even sure about Miama's temperature this early in the year.
Note: For those of you not living in the U.S. , Chicago's weather should be about 50 to 60 degrees this time of year and maybe at the outside 70 degrees Fahrenheit so you can see the disconnect.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- NordicTrack and Weight lifting
- Limitless pills (like the movie are for real) however, caution is advised (deleted article)
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- The Fox News general who 'spooked' Trump out of attacking Iran
- A former 'Mythbuster' built his own bulletproof Iron Man suit. It can fly, too.
- Iranian boats attempted to seize British tanker
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- History of the United States (1945–64) - Wikipedia