No. This is not a joke price but a real one. Yes. The gas station is remote in Big Sur on the California Coast. But when I asked how much Premium was since it wasn't displayed anywhere around the Shell Station he said, "$5.99" a Gallon. I wrote several articles about the world problem of oil with so many new millions buying cars in China, India and Brazil, especially but here is another article I wrote about Environmental factors that tend to degrade quality of life just like oil prices too high can:
12 environmental problems facing mankind today
The single most relevant problem in the above article is overpopulation and the unsustainable demand that causes to the whole environment of earth.
In February 2012 I wrote the following article:
$3.95 a Gallon for Regular in Northern California
However, yesterday it wasn't $3.95 a gallon for regular. The cheapest Regular I could find is now $4.27 a gallon. And a few weeks ago when I went to Los Angeles and Orange Counties in Southern California the cheapest gas was between $4.25 and $4.50 a Gallon for regular then in late February or early March.
Here is another article on why "Everything costs more":Peak Everything-Why everything costs more
Here are two more articles regarding Oil:
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Should I Give My Son A Used Lamborghini As His First Car?
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- the actual location of the Crystal Palace is the Dalai Lama Village in Italy near Aoste
- What is Dragon of Compassion All About?
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- When Angels are a normal everyday experience:
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- most read articles of the last 168 hours or 7 days as of November 10th 2019 Sunday