For several years I never looked at my site stats because I was doing what felt right in my heart about the whole thing. So, people's reactions to what I wrote was less important than trying to do something good for people and for myself as a gift for free to everyone. However, about 6 months ago now I looked at my Stats page and started to notice just how many people around the world like what I'm putting at my blog. So, for example, this is the all time most hits since fall 2007 since I started this site.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- nomodes.com: Larry Tesler: The Law of Conservation of Complexity
- This is one reason why I don't usually trust software when used in planes or Cars or Trucks or buses by the way:
- Most important premise regarding all software:
- 2011 Japan earthquake and tsunami - Wikipedia: 6 years and 1 month ago: 15,894 deaths over 8,000 injured or missing
- Top ten computer app writing languages in the world presently
- The Law of Complexity can only get worse for each new generation of computer programmers. Why?
- When Political Parties: "Like the Republican party right now" implode spectacularly
- They Still make BOSCO Chocolate Syrup?