For several years I never looked at my site stats because I was doing what felt right in my heart about the whole thing. So, people's reactions to what I wrote was less important than trying to do something good for people and for myself as a gift for free to everyone. However, about 6 months ago now I looked at my Stats page and started to notice just how many people around the world like what I'm putting at my blog. So, for example, this is the all time most hits since fall 2007 since I started this site.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Should I Give My Son A Used Lamborghini As His First Car?
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Sanskrit: Om Mani Padme Hum
- Took a fall in Kahului the day I left
- Uncle Tommy Travels Time from dragonofcompassion.com
- co-creation, collaboration and open innovation
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Ways to survive Climate changes