Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- nomodes.com: Larry Tesler: The Law of Conservation of Complexity
- This is one reason why I don't usually trust software when used in planes or Cars or Trucks or buses by the way:
- Most important premise regarding all software:
- 2011 Japan earthquake and tsunami - Wikipedia: 6 years and 1 month ago: 15,894 deaths over 8,000 injured or missing
- Top ten computer app writing languages in the world presently
- The Law of Complexity can only get worse for each new generation of computer programmers. Why?
- When Political Parties: "Like the Republican party right now" implode spectacularly
- They Still make BOSCO Chocolate Syrup?
Thursday, March 8, 2012
First Blast of Solar Storm not as big a problem as expected
It turns out that the X5.4 solar storm hit the Southern Hemisphere instead of the northern hemisphere. So there wasn't the fireworks because the southern hemisphere was the same polarity as the storm. However, if it had hit the northern hemisphere then it would be like when you short out electrical wires and see sparks. However, there still should be some amazing northern lights.