It was reported tonight on NBC News that in a study of over 40,000 men over 22 years it was learned that:
1 serving of a 12 oz. sweetened drink over 22 years daily increased heart attack risk by 20%
2 servings of a 12 oz. sweetened drink over 22 years daily increased heart attack risk by 42%
3 servings of a 12 oz. sweetened drink over 22 year daily increased heart attack risk by 69%
In regard to red meat it was found in both sexes that one serving of red meat every day increased premature death by 13%
Though there were opposing points of view I have learned that taking a financially motivated point of view seriously might threaten ones ongoing quality of life or create early mortality or both. This is just common sense.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Python (programming language) - Wikipedia
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- Globalization may soon cease to exist
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- The Skunkworks and the Lockheed SR-71
- Celebrating the International Day of Forests
- Mobile cyber physical systems
- Wikipedia on Mt. Shasta
- Pelosi wants to "Lock Trump Up"