It was reported tonight on NBC News that in a study of over 40,000 men over 22 years it was learned that:
1 serving of a 12 oz. sweetened drink over 22 years daily increased heart attack risk by 20%
2 servings of a 12 oz. sweetened drink over 22 years daily increased heart attack risk by 42%
3 servings of a 12 oz. sweetened drink over 22 year daily increased heart attack risk by 69%
In regard to red meat it was found in both sexes that one serving of red meat every day increased premature death by 13%
Though there were opposing points of view I have learned that taking a financially motivated point of view seriously might threaten ones ongoing quality of life or create early mortality or both. This is just common sense.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- NordicTrack and Weight lifting
- Limitless pills (like the movie are for real) however, caution is advised (deleted article)
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- The Fox News general who 'spooked' Trump out of attacking Iran
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- A former 'Mythbuster' built his own bulletproof Iron Man suit. It can fly, too.
- Iranian boats attempted to seize British tanker
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- History of the United States (1945–64) - Wikipedia