It was reported tonight on NBC News that in a study of over 40,000 men over 22 years it was learned that:
1 serving of a 12 oz. sweetened drink over 22 years daily increased heart attack risk by 20%
2 servings of a 12 oz. sweetened drink over 22 years daily increased heart attack risk by 42%
3 servings of a 12 oz. sweetened drink over 22 year daily increased heart attack risk by 69%
In regard to red meat it was found in both sexes that one serving of red meat every day increased premature death by 13%
Though there were opposing points of view I have learned that taking a financially motivated point of view seriously might threaten ones ongoing quality of life or create early mortality or both. This is just common sense.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- nomodes.com: Larry Tesler: The Law of Conservation of Complexity
- This is one reason why I don't usually trust software when used in planes or Cars or Trucks or buses by the way:
- Most important premise regarding all software:
- 2011 Japan earthquake and tsunami - Wikipedia: 6 years and 1 month ago: 15,894 deaths over 8,000 injured or missing
- Top ten computer app writing languages in the world presently
- The Law of Complexity can only get worse for each new generation of computer programmers. Why?
- When Political Parties: "Like the Republican party right now" implode spectacularly
- They Still make BOSCO Chocolate Syrup?