When I was young my parents raised me in what you might term an apocalyptic New Age Religion. However, I don't thing the terms "New Age" and "Religion" had been joined in popular terminology yet.
Anyway, people were always talking about "The Change" and those most scared of "The End Times" moved away from the California Coast to places more inland like Santa Fe, New Mexico or Denver, Colorado. Of course to make more sense of this incidents like "The 1906 San Francisco Earthquake" (which by the way spawned the Evangelical Movement in I believe Pasadena, California I believe then in 1906) because a minister predicted the quake. So, even though it really destroyed San Francisco and broke almost every window in the city and killed at least 3000 people it completely traumatized Californians and literally put the fear of God into people in a major way all across the U.S.
So, after watching people move away to Santa Fe and Denver for years as I grew up I sort of got cynical about the whole "Change" thing because it Didn't happen from 1950 when I was 2 until now 2012. So, I guess what I'm saying is that likely there will be a lot of changes this year spiritually, in regard to the sun, in regard to Global Warming, in regard to how all life on earth both reacts to all the changes and some make it and some don't. But in the end some of us humans are Going to survive whatever happens even if we have to move underground or build space ships to leave earth to survive whatever comes. We are a resilient lot in the end. So, no matter what happens some people likely are going to survive to breed either here on earth or somewhere else. This is just the way it has always been and likely will always be.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- A deadly California wildfire was set to cover up a woman's Murder
- most read articles from KYIV Post
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- Writing about Angels and your experiences with them might help mankind through these difficult times
- 158,008 visits to intuitivefred888
- Brazen ransomware attack on US unit of Chinese banking giant has financial sector on alert
- Does Earth Become the water planet New Deva?
- A Longer History of the Internet
- How AI could power the climate breakthrough the world needs