Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Russia’s Strength Is Its Weakness
- The Tesla Model 3 Makes Me Wonder About the Future: Sam Smith: road and Track
- Hydrogen supply shortage leaves fuel cell cars gasping in California (Updated)
- Take your pets. Time to go, fire department tells town
- My father and his older brother were electricians building Liberty Ships during World War II
- As you can see I ran into some problems compiling articles on the latest drones
- To Soul Travel is to fly with the angels through the Universe!
Friday, March 23, 2012
Portland Ketchup Company
While my family and I were in Oregon visiting my oldest daughter and we were eating at one of the fine restaurants in the area there near Portland, a new ketchup bottle was present on the table. When my son and I tried it it was the best and freshest tasting ketchup ever. We realized that the tomatoes had to have been vine ripened for a taste like this so it is a boutique ketchup. It is put out by Portlandia Foods inc. Portland, Oregon if you are interested in trying a case. Our first case of Portland ketchup arrived today of 12 bottles through the mail. It also says on the bottle: Naturally gluten free, Organic ingredients, and Vegan.