Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Before and after photos show how wildfire reduced Paradise, California, to ashes
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- Now What?
- Apec summit ends without statement over US-China division
- Melania Trump leads new round of White House firing and fury
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- IF I understand the previous article sufficiently:
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
Friday, March 23, 2012
Portland Ketchup Company
While my family and I were in Oregon visiting my oldest daughter and we were eating at one of the fine restaurants in the area there near Portland, a new ketchup bottle was present on the table. When my son and I tried it it was the best and freshest tasting ketchup ever. We realized that the tomatoes had to have been vine ripened for a taste like this so it is a boutique ketchup. It is put out by Portlandia Foods inc. Portland, Oregon if you are interested in trying a case. Our first case of Portland ketchup arrived today of 12 bottles through the mail. It also says on the bottle: Naturally gluten free, Organic ingredients, and Vegan.