Top 10 Posts This Month
- A deadly California wildfire was set to cover up a woman's Murder
- most read articles from KYIV Post
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- Writing about Angels and your experiences with them might help mankind through these difficult times
- 158,008 visits to intuitivefred888
- Brazen ransomware attack on US unit of Chinese banking giant has financial sector on alert
- Does Earth Become the water planet New Deva?
- A Longer History of the Internet
- How AI could power the climate breakthrough the world needs
Friday, March 23, 2012
Portland Ketchup Company
While my family and I were in Oregon visiting my oldest daughter and we were eating at one of the fine restaurants in the area there near Portland, a new ketchup bottle was present on the table. When my son and I tried it it was the best and freshest tasting ketchup ever. We realized that the tomatoes had to have been vine ripened for a taste like this so it is a boutique ketchup. It is put out by Portlandia Foods inc. Portland, Oregon if you are interested in trying a case. Our first case of Portland ketchup arrived today of 12 bottles through the mail. It also says on the bottle: Naturally gluten free, Organic ingredients, and Vegan.