Top 10 Posts This Month
- Python (programming language) - Wikipedia
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- Globalization may soon cease to exist
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- The Skunkworks and the Lockheed SR-71
- Celebrating the International Day of Forests
- Mobile cyber physical systems
- Wikipedia on Mt. Shasta
- Pelosi wants to "Lock Trump Up"
Friday, March 23, 2012
Portland Ketchup Company
While my family and I were in Oregon visiting my oldest daughter and we were eating at one of the fine restaurants in the area there near Portland, a new ketchup bottle was present on the table. When my son and I tried it it was the best and freshest tasting ketchup ever. We realized that the tomatoes had to have been vine ripened for a taste like this so it is a boutique ketchup. It is put out by Portlandia Foods inc. Portland, Oregon if you are interested in trying a case. Our first case of Portland ketchup arrived today of 12 bottles through the mail. It also says on the bottle: Naturally gluten free, Organic ingredients, and Vegan.