Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- nomodes.com: Larry Tesler: The Law of Conservation of Complexity
- This is one reason why I don't usually trust software when used in planes or Cars or Trucks or buses by the way:
- Most important premise regarding all software:
- 2011 Japan earthquake and tsunami - Wikipedia: 6 years and 1 month ago: 15,894 deaths over 8,000 injured or missing
- Top ten computer app writing languages in the world presently
- The Law of Complexity can only get worse for each new generation of computer programmers. Why?
- When Political Parties: "Like the Republican party right now" implode spectacularly
- They Still make BOSCO Chocolate Syrup?
Friday, March 23, 2012
Portland Ketchup Company
While my family and I were in Oregon visiting my oldest daughter and we were eating at one of the fine restaurants in the area there near Portland, a new ketchup bottle was present on the table. When my son and I tried it it was the best and freshest tasting ketchup ever. We realized that the tomatoes had to have been vine ripened for a taste like this so it is a boutique ketchup. It is put out by Portlandia Foods inc. Portland, Oregon if you are interested in trying a case. Our first case of Portland ketchup arrived today of 12 bottles through the mail. It also says on the bottle: Naturally gluten free, Organic ingredients, and Vegan.