I just heard a blurb on Youtube about how Kerli calls her style "Bubblegoth" which I think is an interesting name. Her latest single is "Zero Gravity".
Kerli is from Estonia and came to the U.S. in L.A. around 2008. She started around the same time as Lady Gaga but Kerli makes all her own costumes and some of her sets and has a different style and point of view than Gaga.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- nomodes.com: Larry Tesler: The Law of Conservation of Complexity
- This is one reason why I don't usually trust software when used in planes or Cars or Trucks or buses by the way:
- Most important premise regarding all software:
- 2011 Japan earthquake and tsunami - Wikipedia: 6 years and 1 month ago: 15,894 deaths over 8,000 injured or missing
- Top ten computer app writing languages in the world presently
- The Law of Complexity can only get worse for each new generation of computer programmers. Why?
- When Political Parties: "Like the Republican party right now" implode spectacularly
- They Still make BOSCO Chocolate Syrup?