My son who is a nurse was telling me that over 2 months in space tends to give 50% of astronauts a fluid buildup in the back of the eyes that is associated with slow loss of eyesight. This tends to then move into the brain and cause a brain infection. I had never heard of this before so I thought I would relay it to those interested in space travel (at least the way we do it now).
I was thinking that if it was possible to travel through time and space at the same time (which theoretically is possible) then this problem would or could be eliminated. Also, the problem of becoming sterilized from entering space is also a problem if we want to colonize other worlds. Astronauts are told to have all their children before they enter space because they will be incapable of reproduction after they go up into space. They will still be able to do it they just won't be able to have any more children.
So, it is possible that traveling time and space at the same time might avoid all these problems so people could actually get somewhere if it was earth like and still be able to breed and to colonize.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- A deadly California wildfire was set to cover up a woman's Murder
- most read articles from KYIV Post
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Writing about Angels and your experiences with them might help mankind through these difficult times
- 158,008 visits to intuitivefred888
- Brazen ransomware attack on US unit of Chinese banking giant has financial sector on alert
- A Longer History of the Internet
- Does Earth Become the water planet New Deva?
- Mike Johnson and Dean Phillips leap into sudden fame