My son who is a nurse was telling me that over 2 months in space tends to give 50% of astronauts a fluid buildup in the back of the eyes that is associated with slow loss of eyesight. This tends to then move into the brain and cause a brain infection. I had never heard of this before so I thought I would relay it to those interested in space travel (at least the way we do it now).
I was thinking that if it was possible to travel through time and space at the same time (which theoretically is possible) then this problem would or could be eliminated. Also, the problem of becoming sterilized from entering space is also a problem if we want to colonize other worlds. Astronauts are told to have all their children before they enter space because they will be incapable of reproduction after they go up into space. They will still be able to do it they just won't be able to have any more children.
So, it is possible that traveling time and space at the same time might avoid all these problems so people could actually get somewhere if it was earth like and still be able to breed and to colonize.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Should I Give My Son A Used Lamborghini As His First Car?
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- What is Dragon of Compassion All About?
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- Electric car - Wikipedia
- When Angels are a normal everyday experience:
- most read articles of the last 168 hours or 7 days as of November 10th 2019 Sunday