Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Russia’s Strength Is Its Weakness
- The Tesla Model 3 Makes Me Wonder About the Future: Sam Smith: road and Track
- Hydrogen supply shortage leaves fuel cell cars gasping in California (Updated)
- To Soul Travel is to fly with the angels through the Universe!
- Take your pets. Time to go, fire department tells town
- My father and his older brother were electricians building Liberty Ships during World War II
- As you can see I ran into some problems compiling articles on the latest drones
Monday, March 26, 2012
In Time: The Movie
I think it was a good idea to make a movie like this but it wasn't believable enough. The problem for my son was he didn't see how the way time was shared was working for him. For me, the problem was: "How do you transfer the concept of money into time?" This didn't work for me. So, even though I loved the concept and Timberlake and the other actors did a great job what was lacking was a believable plot line. So, in the end it became a modern futuristic Robin Hood kind of tale that no one would believe over the age of 12 to 15. But it was still fun to watch the retro XKE Jaguar whining on electric power as well as the retro Lincoln Continentals and retro Barracudas too, all electric powered as well.