Here is an actual jet from that era seen in Red Tails by George Lucas. Many people don't realize there is actually one in good shape in McMinnville, Oregon just outside of Portland. Howard Hughes Spruce Goose is also there. It is incredibly huge. My family and I paid $25 for several of us to go up into the cockpit of the spruce Goose. Amazing Experience. Here is a rare Ford Tri-motor that is really beautifully cared for.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Russia’s Strength Is Its Weakness
- The Tesla Model 3 Makes Me Wonder About the Future: Sam Smith: road and Track
- Hydrogen supply shortage leaves fuel cell cars gasping in California (Updated)
- To Soul Travel is to fly with the angels through the Universe!
- Take your pets. Time to go, fire department tells town
- My father and his older brother were electricians building Liberty Ships during World War II
- As you can see I ran into some problems compiling articles on the latest drones