Here is an actual jet from that era seen in Red Tails by George Lucas. Many people don't realize there is actually one in good shape in McMinnville, Oregon just outside of Portland. Howard Hughes Spruce Goose is also there. It is incredibly huge. My family and I paid $25 for several of us to go up into the cockpit of the spruce Goose. Amazing Experience. Here is a rare Ford Tri-motor that is really beautifully cared for.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- February 3 coronavirus news
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!