Here is an actual jet from that era seen in Red Tails by George Lucas. Many people don't realize there is actually one in good shape in McMinnville, Oregon just outside of Portland. Howard Hughes Spruce Goose is also there. It is incredibly huge. My family and I paid $25 for several of us to go up into the cockpit of the spruce Goose. Amazing Experience. Here is a rare Ford Tri-motor that is really beautifully cared for.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Should I Give My Son A Used Lamborghini As His First Car?
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Sanskrit: Om Mani Padme Hum
- Took a fall in Kahului the day I left
- Uncle Tommy Travels Time from dragonofcompassion.com
- co-creation, collaboration and open innovation
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Ways to survive Climate changes