Here is an actual jet from that era seen in Red Tails by George Lucas. Many people don't realize there is actually one in good shape in McMinnville, Oregon just outside of Portland. Howard Hughes Spruce Goose is also there. It is incredibly huge. My family and I paid $25 for several of us to go up into the cockpit of the spruce Goose. Amazing Experience. Here is a rare Ford Tri-motor that is really beautifully cared for.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- most read articles from KYIV Post
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Evan Rachel Wood - Wikipedia
- AMERICA IS SLIDING INTO "Figure it out for yourself"
- Duffy- Singer: Rockferry
- Wikipedia:List of Donald Trump presidential campaign endorsements, 2016
- Walden Pond Is Now Teeming With Jellyfish—but Don't Panic
- Space junk poses terrifying threats
- Bali Tourism Under Threat as Volcano Agung Rouses