Here is an actual jet from that era seen in Red Tails by George Lucas. Many people don't realize there is actually one in good shape in McMinnville, Oregon just outside of Portland. Howard Hughes Spruce Goose is also there. It is incredibly huge. My family and I paid $25 for several of us to go up into the cockpit of the spruce Goose. Amazing Experience. Here is a rare Ford Tri-motor that is really beautifully cared for.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Python (programming language) - Wikipedia
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- Globalization may soon cease to exist
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- The Skunkworks and the Lockheed SR-71
- Celebrating the International Day of Forests
- Mobile cyber physical systems
- Wikipedia on Mt. Shasta
- Pelosi wants to "Lock Trump Up"