Sunday, March 18, 2012

Spiritual Witnessing

In these days of Worldwide Global Climate Change and economic privation for many and in the third world in places like Syria and the Sudan, people being murdered just for their religious or spiritual points of view, it is important that each of us Witness our own spiritual experiences en masse. We do this to help our brothers and sisters across the planet to join God in all his or her forms so they don't explode apart and go crazy and die instead during these hard and confusing times for everyone. So, any way you can don't forget to help keep everyone alive and at peace and happy in their hearts with your spiritual experiences no matter what they are.

One of the things I liked the most about studying native American shamanism starting around 1980 to 1983 in specific was that literally the dreams and spiritual experiences of EVERYONE in the tribe were and are important to the ongoing survival of the Tribe and everyone within it. The whole world is all our tribe now and we have to help our 7 billion strong tribe survive all this. And we can best do this by sharing online through words, art, music, videos our experiences!

http://www.awake2oneness.com/about-us.html

I was watching a youtube video at the above page and realized I needed to share some of my most powerful and transformational spiritual experiences once again. So here goes!


My first real experience with God that I can make sense of was when I was 2 years old. I was laying in my Scottish grandmother's lap and it was around Christmastime 1950. She was singing to me, "Hark the Herald Angels Sing". I was dying of Whooping cough and she was trying to calm me down so I could die in peace. At that point Archangel Michael and his band of 7 Archangels appeared in the room in a ball of extremely bright white light. The Archangels wore jeweled Armor starting at their wrists so only their hands and head were bare and everything else was covered in jeweled armor. They looked at me like I was one of them. I think they came and let me see them mostly so I wouldn't die as I was having problems staying in a body on earth. After they came I thought of them often. Because my Grandmother was Scottish Celtic and though my mother was born in Omaha, Nebraska and I was born in Seattle, Washington, both of them were full blooded Scottish Celtish women with the Fae Gifts so they were Mystical Christian Women spiritually gifted. I didn't know what this meant at the time. But over time what this meant is that they encouraged me never to lose my inner sight and gifts like most people do by 5 or 10 years of age. So, though my ability to see angels slowly faded even now I see them as flashes of light or as ovals of white light human size or Blue light human size. When it is a powerful human size blue oval of light I always know that is Archangel Michael. There is no mistaking his presence. I often think now that the reason I prayed to God to learn to consciously soul travel is that is what Michael does for a living. Now it is what I do as my ongoing job for God too.

Once I believed that time and space was ultimately real. But after 10 or more years from about late teens on of consciously soul traveling all over earth and then throughout the Galaxy I became terrified by going out beyond the edge of the Galaxy in my mind or soul body. It was like being thrown into the ocean naked in the middle of the Pacific Ocean with no one around for 5000 miles in any direction at midnight on a dark night. I was completely terrified by this and stopped soul traveling for several years until I met my first Tibetan Lama. Somehow just being in the presence of the right Tibetan Lama and being initiated into the one or more initiations and empowerments made me unafraid to travel to other Galaxies and into the void between Galaxies unafraid.

I found out that a Galaxy is a living organism. You could sort of call a Galaxy a God if you wish. Not THE God but A God, a living being with consciousness that we are a part of. I didn't know how to function without that God Consciousness as a being of this galaxy. When you are in the void everything unbalanced explodes off you in consciousness and it is completely terrifying unless you understand what is happening. It would be as terrifying as suddenly waking up surfing down a 100 foot wave if you had never done it before. You would know you were going to die! But for advanced Yogis, they often go into the void past the edge of the Galaxy for the same reason people go into a dry Sauna, to sort of sweat out their poisons, because everything unbalanced explodes off you and you are reborn in consciousness if you can stand it. So, You could sort of compare the Void past the edge of the Galaxy to a spiritual rebirth or being Born Again.

I also wrote a part two which has more to do with my spiritual quantum jump between the ages of 10 and 15 and how it changed my life. Spiritual Witnessing Part 2

No comments: