Monday, June 23, 2008

Belief Creates Reality

Some of you might say,"No. Reality creates a belief system." But for me after observing how things work the last 60 years it is more useful to say, "Belief creates reality."

This I have found to be philosophically true but also scientifically true in the world of particle physics in which it has been proven that there can be no objective reality because any observer just by observing changes any scientific experiment just by watching it.

You might say, "What!" No. I'm not kidding at a particle physics level there can be no objective reality because any observer affects his or her experiment just by observing it. So, though one might be able to replicate any experiment over and over, one might also say that the observation and beliefs of the observer created the same outcome over and over.

So, since this appears to be true it also appears that what we believe not only affects reality but also changes it. So, from this point of view the consciousness of all life on earth is constantly changing everything on earth to conform to its belief system or another way to put it is, "Be careful of self fulfilling prophesies." You might be either creating or uncreating your existence or the existence of those around you by everything you think, feel, as well as every thing you do, everything you eat and every movement you make throughout your life.

So, given this ongoing dynamic of all life in its affect on all other life all the time, taking responsibility for ones thoughts, feelings and actions turns one into an adult responsible being who is beginning to generate consciously positivity and life for all life around them on into infinity.

I had a very strange experience here in California on the coast when I was talking on my cellphone and watering my backyard at the same time. My wife had wanted me to set up a free standing 2 person hammock stand and hammock on our deck in our backyard. At the time I got a strange feeling about doing this for some reason but rather than upsetting my wife I set it up. Soon, I realized what the problem was.

It was a very rare hot day since I live within 1 mile of the coast and ocean so I decided to sit on the back part of the hammock. However, I hadn't sat in a hammock for almost a year and because I was both watering and gabbing to a friend on my cell phone in intercom mode I didn't think about how different hammocks were from other things on might sit on. Immediately, found myself sitting hard on the ground after making a drum sound that 2 of my children could hear from inside the house against the side of the house with the back of my head. Luckily, I had no warning when this happened or I might have gotten more seriously injured. Because of this I was completely unprepared for this and relaxed and very stunned.

I had learned that the easiest way to die after 50 is through panic, so I chose to after and expletive just say to my friend on the phone, "Hey, Anton. I think I just hurt myself. He had arrived at his destination and so just said, "Well. I'm sorry to hear that, Fred. I better get off the phone then.

I sat there awhile assessing my situation. I didn't feel any pain but knew I had hit the ground with my rear end and house wall with my head very hard. I was amazed I didn't have a headache. Luckily, my son who is in medical school said to me, "You've got to keep the blood flowing to your brain especially at your age Dad. You've got to put your feet higher than your head as he and my wife checked for concussion signs with a flashlight on my pupils of both eyes. Luckily, they both dilated correctly.

Since I am usually a fairly gifted precognitive psychic, I began to psychically and through other information track down the cause of this anomaly.

Within 1/2 hour I began to hear lightning which I found very odd because I had noticed that there really hadn't been any lightning storms for several years in the area I live in along the ocean. Then I got an impression of how many fires would be started by these lightning strikes because of the dry conditions. However, through California news outlets I was able to find out there had been about 750 fires started in Northern California all the way over to Nevada and north to the Oregon California border. Today I'm happy to report that all but about 250 of these fires have been put out. But our Governor (Arnold S.) the Governator said that when he came on duty yesterday he was told there were about 520 new lightning caused fires which was the most he had ever heard of at one time since he has been governor(over 4 years).

From years of experience I have found that anomalies usually create a lot of change in people's lives including my own. I complained to God of having to recover from this blow because 3 days later I'm having pain in my shoulder, neck and back on the left side as well. However, God seemed to think everything was in order and explained to me that I have only partial knowledge of things. This kind of exploded my concept of reality and forced it to expand. Though this can be a good thing how I usually experience this at first is like if I was putting together a puzzle with 500 pieces and all the pieces suddenly explode into the air. Even though something much bigger forms soon there is the feeling of falling through space and disorientation until God puts it all back together in some spectacular new way that I then have to get used to.

No comments: