I think Obama will get all but about 20% of Clinton voters if he doesn't make her his vice President. This 20% likely might cost him the election. Just like Obama got most of the African American vote, Hillary got the liberated woman vote. This group most likely won't vote at all or will vote in revenge for McCain if Hillary isn't running as Vice President.
The only way to get all or most of Hillary's votes is to run her as vice President. I definitely think Obama cannot win without Hillary as his Vice President. I'm speaking as a psychic and not as a pollster because as we all know polls can change fast at the slightest provocation.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Since the U.S. EPA is no longer functional here are the states with their own EPAs that will have to protect those states now
- Sand Fire information from CALFIRE
- More U.S. soldiers in World War I died from the worldwide flu pandemic than from the war
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- Some allegations have been corroborated, while others remain unverified regarding the Steele File
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- European colonization of the Americas killed 10 percent of world population and caused global cooling
- Fauci concerned by 'disturbing surge in infections'