I guess the high price of gas is driving companies to rechargable electrics. Dominos, UPS and Coca Cola and likely others too are buying Zap electric Trucks to reduce gas costs. These all- electric rechargables you can see at the above internet address.
Or-if you want to buy your own all electric car that is a 110 volt plug in it is about $11,700 and goes 25 miles on a charge or 40 miles total with more than one charge in a day. If you don't have to go very far to and from work or store it might be great!
The car is at the following address:
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Since the U.S. EPA is no longer functional here are the states with their own EPAs that will have to protect those states now
- Sand Fire information from CALFIRE
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- More U.S. soldiers in World War I died from the worldwide flu pandemic than from the war
- Reprint from 2010: To develop your gifts
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- European colonization of the Americas killed 10 percent of world population and caused global cooling