I guess the high price of gas is driving companies to rechargable electrics. Dominos, UPS and Coca Cola and likely others too are buying Zap electric Trucks to reduce gas costs. These all- electric rechargables you can see at the above internet address.
Or-if you want to buy your own all electric car that is a 110 volt plug in it is about $11,700 and goes 25 miles on a charge or 40 miles total with more than one charge in a day. If you don't have to go very far to and from work or store it might be great!
The car is at the following address:
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- February 3 coronavirus news
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans