I refound a fortune cookie fortune on my wooden valet that holds my clothes next to my bed. It said, "Enhance you karma by being kind to everyone you encounter.
Most of my life I have lived this saying and because of it I am a very fortunate 60 year old man with good health and a good family.
Sometimes, being kind is as simple as not leaving your car unlocked or not leaving your keys in the ignition so that someone doesn't have to go to jail because you left your keys in the ignition or left your car unlocked. Some people just aren't self disciplined and so they deserve our protection from themselves.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- February 3 coronavirus news
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!
- Poll: 31% of Republicans want a different presidential nominee in …