The above internet article talks about truckers blocking roads in countries like Spain, Portugal, France and soon Thailand to protest the end of their livelihoods because of ever rising gas and diesel prices. The truckers have absolutely nothing to lose, their livelihoods and even their lives may be over if something isn't done. This is a battle they see as a battle for survival. Many are willing to die to prove how serious they are in this.
This sort of thing will continue to escalate I believe until everyone has to take all this more seriously than it has been so far. It is the end of the world as we know it.
It is the likely permanent end of cheap oil. Yes. It is mostly caused by speculators but it is important to realize that if speculators were removed from the mix, the price of a barrel of oil still would only reduce about $50 in value.
Oil is a sinking ship. What is happening is a good thing. It tells us that oil is a sinking ship. It's time to change to new fuels we won't run out of. Oil is ending. That's all.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- February 3 coronavirus news
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!