If this was 1960 to 1970 then oil would still be a solution. However, no big oil fields have been discovered on earth by anyone since 1967. All oil fields in the world have already peaked as of today except maybe Saudi Arabia.
Don't let anyone tell you that oil is the solution. Thirty years ago oil would have done it. Now, oil is basically over if we don't want worldwide revolution. We must begin to shift away from oil based fuels in order to not have one of the worst experiences on earth in recorded history. Already as a psychic I potentially have predicted a loss of 3 billion people to the present population level by 2100. This doesn't have to happen though if people wake up and change fuels NOW the way Brazil has done. If every country's primary fuel is not oil then we will all be relatively okay. But if people are so stupid that they off anyone with another idea competitive to oil then my prediction of a loss of 3 billion to the world population level by 2100 is likely to happen and all the work of those of us who can actually see potential futures and what will actually happen given different variables will have been in vain.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- February 3 coronavirus news
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!