Humanity in order to survive this century needs to have 30%, then 50%, then 70% of the population of earth using fuels that are not oil based fuels. In other words the fuels that 30%, then 50%, then 70% of humanity use must (as quickly as possible) move to are biofuels, water(hydrogen and oxygen) based fuels and lastly wind and solar power. The most effective way presently is for these fuels to run electric vehicles. These vehicles could either be plug-in hybrids or completely electric plug in vehicles.
Just like President Kennedy had a space race to the moon, our present space race is toward moving humanity away from oil so humanity can survive this century. The alternative if you observe the present consumption curve and price curve of oil based fuels is worldwide chaos. The chaos is already beginning. Read about it in the news worldwide. Without switching to cheaper fuels immediately I'm very concerned there will be violent revolutions and even possibly a world war over oil. If you want your children to stay alive and not die in one of these wars you must become a part of this technological revolution away from oil. If this move away from oil isn't recognized as a serious solution by enough people, then soon it will be too late!
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Since the U.S. EPA is no longer functional here are the states with their own EPAs that will have to protect those states now
- Sand Fire information from CALFIRE
- More U.S. soldiers in World War I died from the worldwide flu pandemic than from the war
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- European colonization of the Americas killed 10 percent of world population and caused global cooling
- Some allegations have been corroborated, while others remain unverified regarding the Steele File
- Fauci concerned by 'disturbing surge in infections'