A world oil based economy is no longer practical. Yes. It will take time for enough people to study the problem enough to understand. However, those of us who have taken the time to study the problem all know that for more humans to survive the present oil crisis, other fuels must now be developed. We must all, just like Brazil, move on to other fuels.
To continue to believe that oil will solve our problems is to stick our heads in the sand and to pretend 2010 is 1960. THE PAST IS OVER! Everything has changed. It's just that most people are so busy trying just to survive worldwide that they haven't studied the problem enough to see that oil is over.
Yes. There is propaganda continuing from oil producing nations and oil companies that want you desperately to believe that oil is the only solution. Though that will put money in their pockets it very well may kill your children by starvation or citizen unrest worldwide when oil becomes $20 a gallon likely within 10 years.
Oil is already cost prohibitive so let's just move on to other fuels and other energy sources. To not do so is suicide for humanity right now!
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- February 3 coronavirus news
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!