It is my present belief that the only way Obama can actually win the Presidency is if Hillary is running as his Vice President. One of the reasons that this might be important to the American people is just safety. Obama could be a target for racists. However, it is not the 1960s when Martin Luther King, JFK and Bobby Kennedy were all gunned down so it is anyone's guess about this sort of thing. There is a strange quality about how everything changes but how everything remains the same at the same time.
I think people will just feel safer with Hillary and her husband Bill near the President and available to him in times of extreme danger as consultants that he can reach out to as sounding boards in difficult times. Because with the look of things now with up to 20% of airline service being curtailed in the next 6 months around the country because of fuel prices and American citizens numbed by waiting for $6 dollar a gallon gas by August with homes unable to be sold at any price things look pretty bad. Many people have lost all hope, at least for now. Give them some time to catch their breath.
I think that in order for Obama to be elected President for all the reasons I've given and more that Americans won't feel safe electing Obama as President unless Hillary is his running mate.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Since the U.S. EPA is no longer functional here are the states with their own EPAs that will have to protect those states now
- Sand Fire information from CALFIRE
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- More U.S. soldiers in World War I died from the worldwide flu pandemic than from the war
- Reprint from 2010: To develop your gifts
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- European colonization of the Americas killed 10 percent of world population and caused global cooling