I had seen this movie in the theater with my family. Recently, I rented it from Netflix. At the time I wondered why I was renting it. Tonight, my family and I watched a DVD of it and I realized why. The future I envision as a precognitive psychic reminds me a lot of what happens in this movie. Not the scientist making the Intel core processor doll, though Intel may still be around then.
What I remember about the future is the mountains, the flowers and the Alps or the Himalayas as a seat of world power at that time. Some children have developed way beyond the present and can actually levitate and stuff like that and adults too.
Perception of these folks since they tend to reinforce each others realities in some ways like enthusiastic college students reinforce each others dreams and ideas too, moves the civilization forward in ways that people would think impossible now.
In the end we are only as limited as we think. As more people learn to be unlimited or better to say less limited in their thinking almost anything is possible as long as infinite kindness and genius and being in the right place at the right time are all intertwined together in a large group of children, adults and wise elders. This group enthusiasm creates a future we all want to live in.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Arcane first came to me around 1980 then Elohar and Ragna a year or two later
- part of "Mahasiddha" from dragonofcompassion.com
- Arcane: Definition and Wikipedia entry
- What is "Carry Water Chop Wood" all about?
- Supreme Court rules against Aereo
- Amnesiac medications