It is said if one lives in the western world if one lives to 30 one can reasonably expect to live to 90. Though this is true one also has to watch anyone that one loves over 20 years older than one die, or go crazy or die as well. It also means that one has lost at least one good friend or relative to disease, or accident by age 30. It also means that one might meet the love of ones life, only to watch them go crazy or die or go off with someone else.
However, it also means that one gets to see all the amazing things that can happen in life. One can potentially experience all the joys that one can potentially experience(which is a lot). Life can be as amazing as we personally allow it to be, spiritually, physically, emotionally, mentally, in every way. The sky is literally the limit to all our dreams and actions in any given moment. If you are strong enough, mentally, emotionally, physically, spiritually, there is no limit to just how amazingly great your life can be. That is not to say the first paragraph isn't going to happen to you as well. It's just to say that life really is amazing as long as you can handle the difficult parts as well. Almost anyone can handle the good parts but to experience the good one must also experience the difficult parts as well. It's life after all. C'est la vie!
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- February 3 coronavirus news
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!